Wednesday, October 1, 2008

May the force be with you!!

Griffin decided several weeks ago that he wanted to be Darth Vader for Halloween this year. I am not sure just how or when the Star Wars obsession came about but he has been seeing the Clone Wars commercials on TV and LEGO's has a Star Wars line of toys so those may have sparked his interest.



When Target put out their Halloween stuff, I picked up a Darth Vader costume complete with the gloves, mask, red light saber and a voice changer that he can activate behind his mask by pushing a button! You have never seen a happier kid! He has practically worn the costume out in the two weeks that we have had it.. I just hope it holds up for Halloween!



Griffin has always loved dressing up in costumes so I figured that I might as well get my money's worth this year and let him have it early enough to enjoy it! Here are some photos of him in Vader mode!!









































No comments: