Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Baby Julia update

OK.. so tomorrow was supposed to be the big day for our induction but after a visit to the Dr. yesterday..it seems like Baby Julia is quite comfy right where she is. So, we are back in the waiting mode and will hope for the best! Any tips and tricks for putting me into labor would be much appreciated!! We have a last resort induction date of Nov. 10th but that will put me at 5-6 days overdue and I hope it does not come to that!! I did ask the Dr. how big he thought the baby was and he said she is measuring at 40 weeks (one week ahead) and that I was probaby going to have another 9lb. baby!!! aghhhhhhhhhh.....I was not too thrilled at the thought of what labor will be like but at least big babies are pretty healthy!!

1 comment:

jennifer j said...

So sorry to hear you have to wait longer. Please, give me a call when the big day arrives, I'd love to come visit the 2 of you in the hospital or at home!