Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's not easy being GREEN!!



Week 6 proved to be a roller coaster of a week for me. It was my first visit to Dr. Northcutt, we told Griffin about the baby and the morning sickness set in!! I was not armed for battled with the latter as I didn't have anything close to morning sickness when I was pregnant with Griffin. From the minute my feet hit the floor in the morning until I closed my eyes at night, I have been a nauseous mess! Needless to say, crackers and ginger ale became fast friends!!

I quit drinking coffee (which hurt me to the core...) and meanwhile, Kenny started drinking it for the first time in his life. I got a kick out of that switch! I have pretty much avoided the kitchen like the plague except to cook for Griffin. Thank goodness Kenny has been doing Weight Watchers and preparing his own meals! I have been doing lot's of take out: a fixation with McDonald's for a couple of weeks, a Japanese food binge, Outback cheese fries (sorry for the temptation KK)...not something I am proud of but it has gotten me through!!

I am hoping this stage will end as quickly as it began!!

No comments: