Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Baby Julia at 30 weeks!!

I had a 2nd ultrasound today to check for some placenta issues (which are cleared up! yeah!) and was pleasantly surprised to get some 3D pictures of the baby! It was so amazing to see her face in such photorealistic quality. I did not get that with Griffin so I am glad to have had this chance today. The first photo is a close up of her face (which I think looks a lot like Griffin's, especially the nose!).












The second photo is her foot in her face..she is very flexible it seems or else there is not much room for her in my stomach!












She is very healthy and is right on track for my due date of November 5th. Her current weight is 3.8 lbs. and her legs are measuring a few weeks ahead so she may be on the tall side? I guess we will see when she arrives!


No comments: