Monday, January 12, 2009

Julia at 2 months...has it really been 2 months??














I can't believe my baby is already 2 months.. WOW the time has flown by and I have loved every single second.. even those middle of the night feeding and the crying fits! She is just so cute that I seem to overlook all that stuff!

>

Some 2 month highlights:

1. LOTS of smiling and cooing.. I am not sure if the amount of cooing is an indication of how talkative she will be but she sure is vocal!!

2. Holding her head up...still needs support but she is really working hard!

3. Moved up to size 2 diapers

4. Sleeping through the night in 5 hour stretches...YEAH!!

5. Still trying very hard to get her thumb and loves the pacifier at nap and bedtime.

6. Has discovered the TV..not my choice but Daddy is happy!



We put her in the Bumbo seat this weekend to see if she liked it and she did!!

No comments: