Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Being a Mom of two...


I knew that having another child would dramatically change my life but I had no idea just how much until Julia arrived. During my pregnancy, I was so worried about the guilt I might feel from dividing my time between 2...time that had never been divided. I have been pleasantly surprised at how smooth the transition has been for all of us, especially Griffin. He is making my job as a mother of two so much easier than I thought it would be. I am so filled with love for both of my children...it's like my heart has opened up an entirely new space to provide room to love both of them. I am sure the guilt will creep in and out of my life but I feel certain that the love will overpower it and there will be plenty of me to go around. I am so blessed!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree with you Roseanne. I have felt a little guilt off and on, but Hunter has made it easier. I still wouldn't change a thing. I have my two miracles as you do. I feel our family is complete now. I am so very thankful. Congrats again. I hope to come see Griffin ya'll after Sydney is weaned completely. Can't wait to plan a trip if you'll have me or us. Miss and love you.

Kim